Friday, August 12, 2011

Leicester Summer School 2011

Well, I've been home from Summer School in the UK for almost two weeks now. I wanted to extend my greetings to all of the students who visited me during the week of July 25-29th . I learned a great deal from every one of you. I'm hoping to make the blog more exciting and more interactive during the next year. I was very chuffed to find out how many people actually read this blog and how many of the blog users try my approaches to: reading, studying, learning, stress and organizing work.

This merely encourages me to try and get more imaginative with the blog. I'm glad people are really reading it because I want this blog to have a little more than information. It is, to a great extent, interactive. I like when people write about questions. So, for the coming year - good luck - and for those who are leaving us double good luck - the job climate requires that students present more than a smile a briefcase these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment